I think Calgary is a safe city because most citizens are kind for us. For example, most car drivers stopped for me when I across the way; I was surprised. Moreover, I often see that someone speak to a stranger. However, I think Calgary isn't more safer than Japan which is my hometown. Some my friends were spoken by strangers. They said,"please borrow three dollars to take the train." Someone may be poor truly, but another may say a lie. Because of that, some my friends didn't lend money for them. Still, I used to be spoken by a stranger in Japan. He said, "do you mind if I get along with you?" Because I didn't know him at all, I was so scared, so I ran away from him. Although it looks that Japan is more dangerous than Calgary, because I can't understand English well, I think it's the opposite. In order that I am not cheated by a con man, I have to improve my English skills.

I agree with your last sentence. :) You have to be careful because some people actually need help, but some other people will lie to try to get your money.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
For example, most drivers stop for me when I cross the street.
They said, "Please give me three dollars to ride the train."