Monday, 14 July 2014

The Astonishing Amusement Park

In Japan, there are an amusement park like Hollywood. It's USJ:The Universal studios Japan. People can ride the roller coaster, watch the show and parade there. Do you know spiderman? I know Canadian children like spiderman. There are the attraction of spiderman which people ride it and feel like they are in the movie because it's 3-D. 3-D is a picture is made so that it appears to be three-dimensional. That's breathtaking. Moreover, there are the huge roller coaster; this name is "Hollywood Dream The Ride". People can ride it while they are listening to music and forward or backward. I recommend riding it backwards because that's scarier and more exciting than forward.  Regardless of age and sex, everyone can enjoy there, I think. By the way, you should go there on September or October because that's Halloween! In Halloween, there are zombies, so they come running after you. That's so horrible, but you can be excited if you are brave! Fortunately, the attraction of The Harry Potter will be established on July 15th. You'd better go there! Then thank you for watching my blog so far: )

1 comment:

  1. I went to USJ when I lived in Japan - it was a long time ago (2001), but I remember that it was a fun and exciting place. I'm sure there have been some good changes since then!

    Thanks for your good work on the blog project - you did 10 entries, so you get 10/10.

    ReplyDelete