If I were a very famous singer in the world, I would hold a charity concert. I like singing a song and playing the guitar, so I have joined the music club in Japan. Because most people like music, there are many musicians all over the world, but few musicians can be famous. It's difficult to impress people. By the way, my goals as a university student is studying abroad and doing a volunteer activity abroad. There are many developing country, so there are many poor people; I want to help them. Because of that, I want to hold a charity concert and contribute the fee of the concert for poor people. Because I like singing a song and want to help the poor and needy, that's killing two birds with one stone!

That's a very noble cause! I think it's great that a lot of singers and other famous people raise money for charity. Also, your paragraph was very clear. :)
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
By the way, my goals as a university student are studying and doing volunteer activity abroad.
There are many developing countries, so there are many poor people.
Is she YUI? I like her songs especially "Summer Song". She is really good singer.
ReplyDeleteI love your post! sounds wonderful. I hope you reach your goal
ReplyDeleteI have visited slum in Philippine.Then I used to make some food for people who live in slum. I think you can help them, because you can sing a song. you know, music is amazing.
ReplyDelete