Tuesday, 13 May 2014

The Reason LOTTERIA Is Delicious

I think one of successful fast food restaurant in my country is  LOTTERIA. This is hamburger shop. They have many kinds of hamburgers, they sell product of the season every season. : chickens for Christmas, shaikhs and so on. Because of that, they are popular.  I like to eat there because I like Zeppin cheese burger. Zeppin means an article of superb; It's very Delicious! There are many hamburger shops in Japan. What is this difference from other shops? They haven't introduced American style exactly, so they have introduced positively taste, the eating the habits and  the regional of the Japanese. In addition, quality, cleanliness, service and time are important for them. They do a thoroughgoing basis, so they implement "A genial omotenashi" as their message. Because there are this shop near my part-time job, so  I think I pay attention from now on.

5 comments:

  1. Your screen style is very beautiful. I have skimmed your blog. If I go to Japan, I'm going to eat the Lotteria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like hum burger, but as you say , I want try Lotteria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I like Zeppin cheese burger too! I think that is really delicious.
    But there is no Lotteria near the my house. I'm so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably I'll fall in love of Loteria. I really love places when the food is the traditional food in the country where they are. I've never been in Japan and I want to go. So, if I go to Japan I'll try Lotteria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit, I think I prefer Mos Burger to Lotteria! I always thought the burgers at Mos Burger were fresh and delicious.

    Corrections:
    I think one of the most successful fast food restaurants in my country is Lotteria.

    How is it different from other shops?

    ReplyDelete