Monday, 23 June 2014

Bark ! Meow !

What are the differences between dog and cat? I divide them into three differences. The first difference is about their cry. While dogs cry "bark", cats cry "meow". Moreover, dogs cry more than cats. The second difference is about a walk. Dogs like this very much, and their owner always take them out for this. However, cats take a walk less than dogs, and they like to stay home better than going out. If they take a walk, they do that without their owner. The third difference is about food. Dogs are omnivorous;omnivorous means someone or some animals can live on many kinds of food, so the nutrition of dog food resemble humans' food. On the other hand, cats is flesh-eating animal;it means an animal which eat only meat, so the calories of cat food are higher than dog food. Anyway, because I like both, I can't decide which one is a better for me. However, If I focus on that I live an apartment in japan, I may choose cats because cats are quieter than dogs, so I don't have to worry about my neighborhoods. In conclusion, both dogs and cats have been loved by people for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. I like that picture...I think the kitten should be careful! I agree, I think cats are better if you live in an apartment. Dogs might get bored if they are kept in a confined space.

    Corrections:
    What are the differences between dogs and cats?

    However, if I focus on the fact that I live in an apartment...

    ReplyDelete