Monday, 2 June 2014

Let's Try Extreme Sports !!

I'd like to try  extreme sports, especially scuba diving and surfing because I like swim in the sea. I want to see beautiful fishes, so my ambitious is trying scuba diving in the sea which is the most beautiful in the world. I think extreme sports attract people. Those who do extreme sports look cool, but these have  risks of hurting deeply and dying. when people do that, they often act heatedly and rashly, so if you are careless, you will be injured. However, I think we should try to do that because our life is only once ! I think we ought to challenge a new thing, but it's important for us to try that from easier sports in order to avoid some danger. We should try extreme sports in the younger old. I want to go Maldives and Tahiti; there are a very beautiful sea and beach, so I want to achieve my ambitious!

2 comments:

  1. I would recommend going snorkeling or scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. You can see lots of colorful tropical fish and beautiful coral there.

    Corrections:
    ...because I like to swim in the sea.

    We should try extreme sports at a younger age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe one day you want to challenge youself. Just do it.

    ReplyDelete